Keeping your Business Safe During the Disasters
Emeritus will evaluate and assist you in assessing the importance of your business data and develop a comprehensive strategy for data backup and disaster recovery. We help to ensure the continuity of the technology platforms in the event of a natural or man-made disaster.
We follow a structured plan starting from data backup to storing multiple copies offsite in a secure data center. All business data is backed up with 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring of the data backup process. Emeritus duplicates data and stores two copies offsite to prevent disasters from threatening your critical company information.
Data Backup Services
- Protects desktops, laptops, servers, and more.
- Protects Office 365 and SharePoint data.
- Fast recovery times using the latest Recovery-as-a-Service technology.
- Restore entire volume or specific files, emails, or folders.
- Brick-level restore of servers, including point-in-time restore.
Disaster Recovery Services
- Performs automated offsite, remote backups.
- Data encrypted and saved at SOC 2 compliant data centers.
- Data is replicated in two copies, both offline and online.
- Ransomware-free backup. An offline copy is disconnected from the Internet and remains twenty-four hours behind in case of any violation.
Business Continuity Services
- Replicate servers on virtual machines.
- Provide Windows virtual desktops for management and staff.
- Maintain virtual desktops in the data center with an updated file structure.
- Disaster recovery exercise as per organization requirements.
- Spare servers are readily available to create a backup within hours.
DATA BACKUP BUSINESS BENEFITS
We continuously monitor backup performance and create new base image every quarter to ensure reliable recovery. This optimization also applies to offsite backups.
Our data center has 3 bandwidth providers which means there will always be connectivity. We use 1 Gbps bandwidth all time to minimize any latency issues. We always ensure double hard drive capacity to meet any capacity needs.
Emeritus is CMMC certified organization and follows all relevant criteria for your business environment and deploys solutions accordingly.
Our backup and disaster recovery makes it easy to safeguard your business information. Installation is simple, backups are automatic, and maintenance is handled by a dedicated group of professionals. The offsite storage system also allows scalability and provides 24/7 file restoration.