Ransomware Remediation Services and Risk Mitigation Strategy
Ransomware is here to stay. The number of attacks has increased by 350% since 2018. The average ransom payment has grown by more than 100% in 2020 and downtime is up 200%. This means a higher frequency of attacks, larger, more high-value targets, and more costly ransom demands.
Hackers will often start a ransomware attack through email, tricking users into clicking a malicious link or opening a weaponized attachment that propagates malware into your information technology systems.
Ransomware Risks Mitigation Services
Ransomware Defense Strategy
- Prevent breaches by creating rules to block common ransomware propagation techniques.
- Detect breaches by receiving alerts to any attempts to gain access to segmented applications and backups.
- Remediate breaches by initiating threat containment and quarantine measures when an attack is detected.
- Network architecture review: redesign and build your network to be more resilient to ransomware attacks.
- Threat hunt operations: we can evaluate your network for hidden threats including ransomware that has not yet executed.
- Training and awareness programs: training your staff to recognize social engineering/phishing attacks.
Ransomware Remediation Services
- We’ll diagnose and remediate the Ransomware Incident within a few hours, in most cases.
- Recover data and files with visualization capabilities that support phased recovery strategies.
- Advise on ransom payment strategies and negotiate with the hackers and get your business back online.
Get Expert Help
When you need your technology to perform its best for your business, it’s important to make sure you have the right team on your side. Emeritus can help keep your business running smoothly by assessing, developing, and deploying solutions wherever you need them. Speak with an Emeritus specialist today and learn what a focused team can do for you.