Virtual Server and Desktop Management Services
Use our secure desktop and server services to give your business a jump start. The remote hosted services allow seamless remote access from anywhere for multiple users saving costs on expansive desktops/servers. We support models like pay-per-use in case you need to give your project a boost.
The servers facilitating this service are located at Emeritus’s Data Center in Plano, TX. The hosted services are accessed by the customer through a direct network connection such as a virtual private network (VPN), on-premise servers, and office/remote desktops.
Hosted IT Services
- Virtual desktop provisioning.
- Virtual server provisioning.
- Backup and disaster recovery.
- Virtual application hosting.
- Leading-edge equipment and technology for all our hosted virtual services.
Hosted Desktop Services
- Fully managed virtual desktops from Emeritus come with virtualization technologies from Microsoft.
- Dedicated machines with self-installation of applications along with Office 365.
- Super-fast SSD storage; secure and reliable infrastructure and daily backups.
- 24/7 extensive support by phone, email, and chat.
Hosted Server or Applications
- Application provisioning including remote device updates.
- Secure remote access provisioning for stay-at-home and mobile workers.
- 99.99% availability of virtual machines year-round.
Contact us today to learn how our hosted services can help you to save money and run efficiently!! We are successfully hosting applications like Quick Books® saving our customers money $$ on hardware and enabling multi-user scenarios with remote workers anywhere in the country!!
The organization owns all or a major part of the IT platform that can be a mix of different types of hardware:
- Fully owned: The organization owns, manages, and operates the data center and all of the hardware.
- Partially owned: The organization owns the IT hardware, but a third party owns and operates the data center, which can be done through co-location services.
- Outsourced: The organization may own or lease the hardware in an owned or shared data center, but a third party operates that platform.
A third party owns the platform and data center; the organization installs and operates the applications as necessary.
A third party owns the data center, platform and some part of the software stack:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) : Provides access to a pool of elastic resources on which the organization can install operating systems and other parts of a software stack.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) : Provides access to a platform that already includes a higher degree of the software stack, enabling the organization to install and run applications or services on it.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Provides access to a hosted software environment, in which the provider manages everything except for the addition, change, or deletion of users.
Meet Our IT Specialists
Kim Irving is an extraordinary Operations Manager at Emeritus. She has over 30 years of experience in the IT managed services and security field. She is passionate about helping organizations grow their business through the efficient use of technology.
Kim has a proven track record of success in a variety of IT roles. She holds a strong track record and experience managing the IT services of small businesses in various industries, including healthcare, financial services, and government, making her a valuable asset to any business needing outsourced IT and cybersecurity services.
Kim is committed to providing her clients with the highest level of service and is confident that she can help you achieve your technology goals. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact her.
Kim Irving is an extraordinary Operations Manager at Emeritus. She has over 30 years of experience in the IT managed services and security field. She is passionate about helping organizations grow their business through the efficient use of technology.Read Full Bio
Small businesses across the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex trust Kendall Thomas and his team at Emeritus to ensure their data is secure. Kendall is a certified information systems security professional (CISSP) with over 20 years of experience in the IT industry. He is passionate about helping organizations protect their data and systems from cyberattacks.
Kendall Thomas has a proven track record of success in a variety of IT security roles, including security analyst, security engineer, and security consultant. He has experience in many industries, including healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing.
Kendall is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and support. He is always available to answer questions and provide guidance on security best practices. He is also a frequent speaker at security conferences and events, sharing his knowledge and expertise with others.
Chief Information Security Officer
Small businesses across the Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex trust Kendall Thomas and his team at Emeritus to ensure their data is secure. Kendall is a certified information systems security professional (CISSP) with over 20 years of experience in the IT industry. He is passionate about helping organizations protect their data and systems from cyberattacks.Read Full Bio
Network / PC Technician
Aaron Harris is a highly performance-driven and exceedingly skilled IT service desk specialist. He has over 15 years of experience as a professional IT Technician and has worked for many of the industry’s leading companies in his service.Read Full Bio